Hey, I’m Tom, and I run this blog. It makes me really happy to be able to share some of the most beautiful and original art in games with you, but it’s time consuming. It breaks my heart, but I can’t post high quality screenshots of your games unless you make it easy for me to access them. I am unable to share about 2/3rds of the games I want to.
Here’s how to make me happy:
- Have a dedicated website, or at least a blog
- Make a Presskit()
- Give your game a name that allows me to find it on Google.
- Give me nice, big pictures, and make them nice.
- Quality over quantity. Your game doesn’t need more than 12 screenshots.
- Don’t doctor your screenshots. I (and all the real journalists) don’t care about how good your CGI is. We want to see gameplay footage.
- Only watermark if you really, really think it necessary.
- Give me some nice, human quotes about your art style.